AODD Filter Press Pumps
BSP or NPT
|TF50 | TF70||1/2″ | 3/4″||*60 / 15.8 | 78 / 20|
|TF100 | TF120||1″||*125 / 33 | 158 / 41|
|TF220 | TF420||1 1/2″ | 2″||*330 / 87 | 570 / 150|
|TF200 | TF400||1 1/2″ | 2″||*330 / 87 | 570 / 150|
* = This max flow is obtained when using a bypass round the pressure booster at low pressure
The Tapflo pump station for filter press feeding is a very compact unit that can be mounted directly to the filter press.
The design and function allows the user a straightforward pressing of slurries. Pressure regulator is already mounted to the unit.
An external pressure booster doubles the delivery pressure. For example, with available air pressure of 7 bar, the delivery pressure will be maximum 14 bar.
TF pumps are based on standard Tapflo AODD pump design
- PE & FTFE: TF 50 | TF 100 | TF 200 | TF 400
- Metal pumps: TF 70 | TF 120 | TF 220 | TF 420
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can run dry
- Self priming
- High pressure transmission up to 1:2
- Few parts – easy to maintain
- Long service life
- Reliable and compact