THE REVOLUTIONARY HIGH PRESSURE CLEAN IN PLACE
Tapflo as the leader of innovative peristaltic hose pump has developed a solution for easier and better clean in place hose pumps – A unique wheel to meet the requirements of its industrial customers from food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
The new PT CIP pump has a patent pending designed pump-wheel that will allow the pressing shoes to retract (not to compress the pump) for an efficient clean in place process.
- Capacity: from 0,5 up to 10 m3/h
- Discharge pressure: up to 15 bar
PT pumps are available in “CIP wheel” (Clean In Place) option. It allows users, by simply reversing the direction of rotation of the pump (½ turn), to be able to retract the shoes automatically, in order to make the cleaning and sterilization operations, without any action on the pump. The client saves time and will keep the highest level of functionality in the process.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Seal-less design
- Can run dry without damage
- Does not damage or shear the pumped fluid while maintaining a high level of hygiene
- A maximum amount of function and production time
- Min. use of moving parts and requires a min. amount of maintenance
- Only the inner part of the hose is in contact with the pumped fluid
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Water treatment
- Pasta, cheese industry
- Bread dough & fruit cake
- Cosmetics industry